Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

fruit frenzy and speeding spaceship

fruit frenzy = 33 6+9+18=33
speeding space ship = . 4+142=148

Hey readers it's Sophie, Taylor and Sophia
we did a brain teaser today in maths it was pretty hard we figured them both out by using addition.




fruit frenzy and speeding spaceship

                 ^

can you figure it out? click on the link to have a go.Our answer for fruit frenzy is 33 because we added 6,9 and 18 and we got 33.

For Speeding Spaceship we went 4+142=148. Can you figure it out in your own way? See ya next time!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post