Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

Festival of flowers

Today was the last day to send in your creation for festival of flower. It is a massive festival of creations to do with spring. You can make a model flower out of Lego, crafts equipment, an arrangement or you could draw one.

Today Miss. Cherry and Miss. McLeod had planned some activities for us there were some videos and links and we could click on them to have a look and see if we wanted to draw them.

Here are the links

Tulip
Sunflower
Waterlilly
Hibiscus
Peony
My creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post