Pages

Monday, October 11, 2021

How to make Unnecessarily Small Cheesecake Muffin things

 Hey Readers! 

Today I did some cooking and I made unnecessarily small cheesecake muffin things.

I even made a slideshow with the instructions to teach you. 
 I sort of used a recipe from the 1986 Edmond's Cookbook, I used it for the top part the bottom is an original creation. 

                     


Hope you are having a great holiday and are ready to go back to school for the last term of this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post