Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Animal town: At the Supermarket

For our homework we had to draw a picture of what a supermarket would look like in animal town. It was challenging to think of what animals to draw and colour to colour them, I liked it because you could be so creative and crazy for example you could draw a pink monkey!!!!! Have you ever drawn a picture in animal town? Challenge yourself and draw a scene in animal town where ever you want!
                                                                 Here is mine!
                                   It has A dog, a bunny and her Mum a cat and a pig!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie, I love your animal town! It's very creative. I really like how you drew a variety of animals and how they are participating in the 'life of the supermarket'. Do you think they would buy the same types of food as us?
    Miss McLeod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, nice drawing! A lot better than I could do :3
    I like how you added all the details, eg all the foods, detailed food bags, etc.
    Maybe next time you could add the background if you wanted?

    Tyler.Re

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie,
    I wonder what the shelves would be stocked with at an animal town supermarket. Perhaps nothing delicious for you and me!
    Mrs McIntyre (Whakarua teacher :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post