Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020

🥤 Agree or Disagree (STRAWS Version) 🥤

For reading we have been discussing our opinions about STRAWS, plastic straws in particular. Yes, I know what your thinking "Boring! Straws I am not going to continue reading 😝 "  
but I a sure you it isn't boring, its actually quite perplexing,
but I am going to get into that in another post. Today I'm talking about the work that we had to do for it. 
We had to agree or disagree with 2 opinions.
 One was a lady talking about how its so much easier to use plastic straws than carry 
around reusable ones and that disabled people need them this is very true.

The other opinion was a man saying that they should be band and 
stop being manufactured.


I think that both of these opinions have good points so I'm in the middle of these opinions.
Here is the link to my work:


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post