Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Muesli Balls

Hey Readers,

We have been planning to make muesli balls for athletics day to keep students going.

 We had to think of a company name and make a logo. Our company name is The Healthy Habit Jr's. 

The process we went through was:

Designing a logo
Came up with a recipe
Added toppings
Designed a box 
Made a box
Decorated the box
Made the Muesli Balls
Boxed the Muesli Balls

This was a really fun process. I enjoyed making the recipe and deciding the toppings. 

It was challenging Making the box and deciding the special ingredients.

Bye Readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post