Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Pixel Art and Brain Teaser!

 Hi Readers!


Pixel Art

Today for Maths we had to do a pixel art activity on google forms. 

It was made very cleverly so that if you type the right answer into the blue box it adds more pixels every time you get the right answer. 

Eventually it makes a surprise picture here is the link if you want to do it.

Digital Art

Here is mine:



Brain Teaser

Today in Maths we did a Brain teaser.
It involved Bananas, Apples and Coconuts. 

The problem was: 
🍎+🍎+🍎= 30 
🍎+🍌+🍌= 18
🍌-🥥= 2
🍎+🍌+🥥= ?

So basically we had to figure out what each fruit equalled. 

I figured out that 3 tens are 30 so 🍎 is 10
2 4s' are 8. 8 plus 10 is 18. So 🍌 is 4.
And 4 takeaway 2 is 2 so is 🥥 is 2. 
10+4+2=16

Here is my work:


Bye Readers,
See You next time!
😀😀😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post