Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Cinquain and Diamante Poems

 Hey Readers!

Last week for writing we wrote poems.

We wrote 2 different poems a Diamante and a Cinquain.

Here are the videos we watched:



My favourite one to do was probably the CInquain one.
Here is my Cinquain: 

WAR
Violent, Horrible
Shooting, Killing, Running 
The worlds at war
ANZAC

Here is my Diamante:

War,
Scary, Miserable
Guns, Shooting, Trenches 
Turkish, British,Germans,Kiwis
Tanks, Planes, Bullets
Disease, Shrapnel
ANZAC

The hardest part was thinking of the four word phrase.
My Favourite part was doing the publishing.

See ya next time!
👋👋👋





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post