Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

Soap Advertisement! 🧼 (Inquiry)

 Hey Readers!

This morning we had Inquiry and we are making soap! 

I am  really excited and we have already made our packaging.

I was the first in the class to finish so Miss. H had to come up with something else for us to do.

So last Inquiry session we went out and picked up 3 rubbish bags full of rubbish in 7 minutes! 3 whole bags!

We are going to cut up the rubbish and use it to colour the black and white Wonder Weka Miss. H printed off. Like a collage.

I recorded my ad on screencastify and if you want to watch it here it is:

                

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post