Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Burger Advertisement (Writing)

 Hey Readers,

Hope you are having/have had a good day.

This and last week for writing we have been designing own custom burgers, so far it has been really fun.

It was challenging to think of enough ingredients to fill the burger buns

I enjoyed getting to have some creative freedom by being able to choose everything about it, from the bread buns to the sauces, its been great.

I think my favorite part was when we got to make the advertisement on our computers.

Here's mine:


I don't really like it I think it looks kind of bad, the burger buns and stuff way too square.
Would you try my burger?

Here's the link to the instructions on how to make it;

P.S; It's not a real phone number, actually I don't know but don't call it in case it is.

👋 Bye! 👋


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post