Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

🎮 Rubber Duck Awards 🎮

 Hey readers!

This is going to be a reasonably short post.

I had been coding a game with a group of people from scratch.

I coded it with Lucas, Bailey, Cole and Lennox.

We the used the coding platform Gamefroot.

After creating our game we made sure it looked good and then posted it to the arcade.

We also submitted it into the Rubber Duck Awards, a NZ competition where there is a criteria that you have to follow to win prizes.

After about a week we got the results....


WE HAD ONE FIRST PLACE!!!

That had meant that we had to split a 300 dollar voucher, 60 dollars each.

We were all super excited and Gamefroot sent us a box of stuff to share.

If you want to play our game, here it is:

https://make.gamefroot.com/arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post