Pages

Friday, December 13, 2019

Activity 1: Taking charge

If I was principal for a week...

If I was principal for a week I would make it mufti day everyday because I like wearing my favourite clothes. I would also let the kids have an extended lunch time so they have more time to chat with their friends so that they don't talk in the class. Everyday  I would have a tree and there were presents under neath if you were being good you would get one of the presents, Finally I would get the teachers to not be really serious!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post