Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

SLJ Teaser week Activity 3


Take a look at this biteable I have made the reason I made it is because I signed up for the summer learning journey. This week is teaser week and I decided to do activity 3 which was about Roald Dahl and how he made up lots of words. So we had to use any of the tools we knew how to use to make up our own words I picked biteable! (There is a mistake on the last seen but I couldn't find a picture that worked for the word.) Don`t forget to comment!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sophie!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a part of the Summer Learning Journey team this year and I'll be commenting on some of your blog posts over the summer break. It's so great to see that you've made a start on the teaser week activities - well done! :)

    I really like the way you've presented your new words. The Biteable is a fun, engaging way to see them. I think my favourite word is 'excitmental' - there's definitely been a few times in my life where I could have used that word!

    Have you read the book that this activity is based on? The BFG? I was a big fan of Roald Dahl books when I was growing up. That was one of my favourites.

    Keep up the awesome blogging, Sophie! And remember, the Summer Learning Journey programme officially beings on Monday (December 16th) so be sure to check out the Week 1 activities then. I hope to see more posts from you soon.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post