Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Harry potter and the philosophers stone: Chapter 2 : The vanishing glass

Today in a video conference Miss.Mcleod read us: Harry potter and the philosophers stone: Chapter 2 : The vanishing glass. After that we did a collaborative slideshow on what we would ask a snake if the snake could talk. I asked the snake if it could crawl into my brothers bed but not bite him because that would be mean. Also whether he likes tropical or citrus fruits better. Also do you snakes have friends? Here is the collaboration slide!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie, well done on getting your activity finished and blogged. I love that you blogged about everyone's answers so that your readers can see what other people would ask the snake. Could you give your readers a bit more information about how this activity linked to the chapter we read?
    Miss McLeod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Sophie.
    I love Harry Potter. How are you finding it so far?
    Those are very wise questions to ask the snake and I am pleased you wouldn't want it to bite anyone.
    Miss Butler

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post