Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2020

How to make hot chocolates

Have you ever wondered how to make hot chocolates? So have I! Today I am going to teach you how to make one in three easy steps!
       You need theses things:

  • Hot Chocolate powder
  • Milk
  • Hot water 
  • Marshmallows (optional)

Step One: 
Boil the jug. Get out as many cups as you need and spoon in about a teaspoon and a half of hot chocolate powder in to them. 



Step Two:
When the jug has boiled pour in the hot water, so the cup is about half full. Mix together the powder and water with a spoon.

Step Three:
Add milk to the the cups and stir once more. If you have them add in the Marshmallows Finally wait for your hot chocolate to cool down and Enjoy!!!

Here's A tip: If your hot chocolate is still to hot after five minutes try adding some more milk




5 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm, yum! Sophie, you have just made me want a hot chocolate...I think I'm going to make one after this! Thank you for writing the steps to follow in case your readers didn't know. I love how you put marshmallows in yours and especially love your tip about the temperature of the hot chocolate! Have you ever dunked a biscuit into your hot chocolate? I love to do this!
    Miss McLeod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eww Soggy Biscuits Yuck! I would never disobey the law of the cookie! Have you ever tried flavoured tea with cookies that is the only exception though!

      Delete
  2. Hi Sophie. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us. My daughter has some of that hot chocolate powder as well. She doesn't use marshmallows though - we would probably eat them all before they could be used for hot chocolate. I notice in your photo that you made 2 - who was the other hot chocolate for?
    Mrs Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Second one was for Ben. Thank you for commenting. Mum always has to remind me not eat all the marshmallows before I have made the hot chocolates!!!

      Delete
  3. Yum, yum, yum - those hot chocolates look delicious Sophie! What a great idea, I love chocolate and marshmellows, a great combination. Your instructions are very clear and precise, well done for giving a safety tip at the end. Right, just off to follow your instructions and make myself a scrumptious, melting marshmallow covered cup of hot chocolate :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post