Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Sea Turtles-Information Report šŸ¢

Hey Readers!

 What do you know about Sea Turtles?


For the past 3 weeks we have been working on information reports about 

endangered animals. Here were our options:

-Bees 

- Giraffes

-Coral Reefs

-Whales 

-Elephants

-Insects 

-Birds 

-Great Apes

- Sea Turtles

-Crustaceans

-Sharks

-Fish 

I chose to do Sea Turtles.

It was challenging doing research.

I enjoyed rewording my research and using technical words.

Here is my writing!


I wouldn't let me put in the picture so here is the link!

By the way this was a draft post from 2020 
so this wasn't recent!

Anyway,
Bye!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post