Pages

Monday, March 1, 2021

SHS Cultural Narrative

 Hey Readers!

Today we made a DLO (Digital Learning Object) on the South Hornby School Cultural Narrative. I chose to make a google slide. I know that my friend Meiana has made one on google drawing it is really cool!

Have a look here:

https://shsmeianaam.blogspot.com/

Anyway, Mine has a picture of the class, Wonder Weka and the plant that goes along with the classroom!

It was challenging to find free images of the plants but eventually I found some.

I enjoyed making the layout of the slide and also choosing the colours!


Here is my slides!




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post