Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

2020 Reflection

 Hey Readers!

At the very start of this year I made a post called Welcome Back To 2020!



And now at the very end of the year I am writing a blog post about 2020. 

Here are some exciting things and trips we've done this year:

-We went to Living Springs for school camp last week
- We went to Feerymead Heritage Park
-Orienteering
-P.J day
-Top Team
-Teddy Bear Picnic
and heaps of other things too.

My favourite thing this year was camp! (Blog post coming about that soon)
It was so much fun!

My least favourite thing this year was orienteering. 
That was at the very start of the year though so my most recent least favourite thing was probably fairymead.

But enough of not liking stuff, I am gonna tell you my favourite things about this year!

My favourite thing (accept for camp) was probably teddy bear day! There was a big chalk circle out on the court to put a $2 dollar donation in. We did it to raise money for the heart kids foundation. 
We got a certificate from that day.


I hope you have a great day!
Keep checking my blog over the holidays as I will be posting for the summer learning journey.
Bye Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post