Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

How to make 2 Minute Noodles

Hey Readers!
 So during lock down I made this post:
  


And I used the label #stayathomerecipes


and I meant to make this into a series kind of but I forgot so here is the second post to the series! I will post a new recipe every Wednesday.

How to make Maggi 2 minute Noodles in 6 easy steps!

1. Boil some hot water

2. While the water is boiling start breaking the noodle cake, I recommend that you do it before you have opened the package. Once they are in reasonable sized chunks tip them into a microwaveable bowl.

3. In the bowl pour in the hot water so it covers about all the noodles then pour the flavouring packet in. Or don't if you just want plain noodles. Stir in the flavouring.

4. Put the bowl in the microwave for 1 minute and once it is finished take it out and stir it, then put it back in for another minute. While its cooking start getting a bowl and sieve (if you want one) ready. 

5. Once the noodles are finished give them a final stir. If you want the juice in just tip them in a bowl. But if you want no juice sieve the noodles over a sink. Then tip them into a bowl.

6. Add something into your noodles! (You don't have to) Add something like dried veggies, sausage, cheese or maybe even some sauce! I like cheese and sliced frankfurter in my noodles.

Anyway thanks for reading and also I hope you make some yummy noodles! 

Bye Readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post